10 Rules for Puppies
- The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.
- I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces of clean carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- I will not chew my human’s toothbrush and not tell them.
- I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones, or my people will think I am hemorrhaging.
- We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV.
- I will not steal my Mom’s underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not wake Mommy up by sticking my cold, wet nose against her bottom end.