This is for all you Baby Boomers out there. . .
- People call at 9 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There’s nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You can eat dinner at 3 p.m.
- You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the ! National Weather Service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.