I’ve been tagged again but this tag is different. The rules are as follows:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Those are the rules, now for my answers:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was working in the accounting department of a shipbuilding company. My son and his wife, with their 2 children and 1 on the way, moved to SC. It was hard for us to see them leave but life must go on. And my 3rd grandchild was born, Caleb-a sweet little baby boy, who is now the joy of our family.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
2. Make Bread
3. Cut out my next sewing project
4. Empty all the trash cans-tomorrow is garbage day
5.Straighten the house-company is coming tomorrow
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Fruit, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies and I love Dairy Queen Blizzards.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire, in order.
1. Buy a large enough piece of land for our son’s family and us to live. Build the houses for each of us.
2. Buy 2 new cars
3. Send a large donation 2 several ministries we support.
4. Set up trust funds for each of our grandchildren.
5.Take my daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters on a shopping spree.
5. Three of my bad habits.
1. I don’t guard my words carefully enough and often say things I shouldn’t.
2. I tend to be obsessive and this can drive others crazy.
3. I love to spend lazy weekend days at home in my pjs all day.
6. 5 places I have lived, in order.
1. New Orleans, La
2. Algiers, La
3. Katy, TX
4. Picayune, MS
5. Diamondhead, MS
7. 5 jobs I have had, in order.
1. Local clothing store clerk
2. Dept. store sales clerk
3. Homeschool Teacher
4. Accounting Clerk
8. 2 bloggers I would like to know more about.
1. Sarah Doyle-a great sewing blog
2. Michelle at Cozy Moments-she makes fantastic soaps
Well, those are my answers but I am going to break the chain and not pass this on to any other bloggers. Hope that doesn’t disappoint anyone but not many people would not want to be tagged again, and I do not want to be a source of irritation to them. So this tagging ends with me.