Those of you who have been my readers for awhile will remember last fall when the Little House on the Prairie dresses were very popular. There was one week when I had to complete 12 dresses and I worked day and night to get them all done.
I have had 3 of these pioneer outfits, in size 14-16, cut out and ready to be put together for over a month. Last Tuesday I finally had time to start on them. I finished the 3 dresses and bonnets by Thursday. Then Friday. . .the ants showed up and caused major interruptions in my life for 5 days.
Wednesday I was finally able to start on the 3 pinafores and they were finished today. Next I had to wash and iron all the pieces and then dress the mannequin for some photos.
These larger dresses should have taken a little longer to complete but not 10 days!! This is the first time I have made these dresses in this large size and I sure hope they sell, especially since it took me so long to finish them.